Since I last wrote Gary ran his 3rd Marathon at 55, and also did a 100 miler with a group of 12 others from Logan to Heber and then backroads into Park City. Those of you who know and love him can appreciate his dedication to his sport.
I have joined the 21st Century and am mastering Face Book! Yes, this old woman is having fun catching up with old friends and their kids and their kids!! My goodness!
In June we blessed little Lily, Sarah's baby girl. All the kids came but Jason. (Can't get him on airplane!) We had some nice familyphotos taken. I can't remember when we were all together to take a photo. May be this summer at our reunion. We will have two new grandkids by then.
Gary and I enjoyed a trip to California for our granddaughter Chloe's Baptism in July. I was honored to speak and share a bit of my conversion story. We miraculously got a campsite at South Carlsbad on the 4th of July. We spent several days at the beaches of Newport and Balboa and the whole fam went to the Orange County Fair. Fun was had by all. I can't get enough of my grandkids. They touch my soul in a way I never thought possible.
Gary and I love to go to as many local summer festivals as possible on the weekends. Music, craft booths, funnel cakes, navaho tacos, icecream. What's not to enjoy! Living in Utah you have to enjoy as much heat and sunshine as possible because it doesn't last long.
In August we went up to Yellowstone with the Stosichs. They have a cabin that is beautiful and homey in West Yellowstone. We spent time in the park and 4 wheeling to lake. Our friends are so much fun to be with. We go as often as we can. Gary and Gene brought out the guns and enjoyed some shooting with the kids. At night we'd listen to guitars playing and the sound of laughter coming from the game table. Between all of us we took some amazing photos. I will post them soon.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Still Learning
Posted by Gary & Mardelle Naylor at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment